Emergency First Aid, CPR C and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Certification
Designed to give participants a general overview of first aid by teaching you how to think and react in an emergency until medical help arrives. This course is suitable for those who are working as first responders in their workplace.
Duration: One Day (eight hours)
Certification: First Aid is valid for three years and the AED Certification is valid for one year. Yearly CPR certification is recommended.
- Scene Management and Primary Assessment
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and Choking Procedures
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Cardiovascular Emergencies – heart attack, angina, stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Musculoskeletal Injuries – breaks, sprains, strains, dislocations and fractures
- Medical Emergencies –respiratory (asthma), anaphylaxis, poisoning and seizures